Geisinger today announced the launch of ConnectedCare365, an innovative care delivery model for patients with chronic diseases like diabetes, heart failure and hypertension. Powered by Noteworth, a digital health startup dedicated to rethinking healthcare delivery, this first-of-its-kind virtual care delivery platform uses remote patient monitoring, artificial intelligence and powerful data analysis tools to improve patient outcomes.
- Cherokee Health Systems Partners with Noteworth to Boost Provider-patient Engagement, Value-based Care
- Geisinger Launches Platform Leveraging Patient Collected Data To Manage Chronic Care
- Podcast: Why the Time is Right for Predictive Analytics
- Improving Access to Care for Rural Maternity Patients
- Geisinger Rolls out Platform for Virtual Monitoring of Chronic Disease Patients