ConnectedCare365, which is powered by Noteworth’s technology, will work to address key clinical initiatives for: diabetes, heart failure, history of stroke risk and post-stroke care, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), case management, behavioral health, COVID-19, and substance use disorder. Geisinger care teams will also use the platform to transition patient care after discharge from the hospital. It is unique because this collaboration opens the door to a fully-integrated delivery model not seen at any other healthcare organization.
- Geisinger Launches Platform Leveraging Patient Collected Data To Manage Chronic Care
- Podcast: Why the Time is Right for Predictive Analytics
- Improving Access to Care for Rural Maternity Patients
- Geisinger Rolls out Platform for Virtual Monitoring of Chronic Disease Patients
- Consolidate Virtual Care Technology to Let Clinicians Focus on Patient Care