In an interview with Healthcare Innovation, Karen Murphy, R.N., Ph.D., Geisinger’s chief innovation officer, described its partnership with digital health startup Noteworth on a new care delivery model for patients with chronic diseases like diabetes, heart failure and hypertension.
- Geisinger Launches Platform Leveraging Patient Collected Data To Manage Chronic Care
- Podcast: Why the Time is Right for Predictive Analytics
- Improving Access to Care for Rural Maternity Patients
- Geisinger Rolls out Platform for Virtual Monitoring of Chronic Disease Patients
- Consolidate Virtual Care Technology to Let Clinicians Focus on Patient Care