Noteworth, a first-of-its-kind Digital Healthcare platform for modernizing Digital Medicine delivery operations, today announced a $5 million oversubscribed seed funding round led by Laconia Capital Group with participation from Draper Associates, Frontier Ventures, Techstars Ventures, Wavemaker360, Springtide Capital and others. The funding will be used to expand operations of their digital medical technology and make strategic hires necessary to meet the growing demand from healthcare providers and patients.
- AiThority Interview with Donna Morrow, VP of Clinical Operations and Client Success at Noteworth
- Building a Robust Virtual Care Toolbox to Engage Patients and Improve Outcomes
- 3 Important Practices to Comply with CMS’ New Data Accessibility Regulation
- Pandemic Opens Minds, Loosens Providers’ Purse Strings for Remote Patient Monitoring
- How Two New Jersey Companies, Noteworth and CentraState Healthcare System, Worked Together During the Pandemic