Noteworth, a first-of-its-kind Digital Healthcare platform for modernizing Digital Medicine delivery operations, today announced a $5 million oversubscribed seed funding round led by Laconia Capital Group with participation from Draper Associates, Frontier Ventures, Techstars Ventures, Wavemaker360, Springtide Capital and others. The funding will be used to expand operations of their digital medical technology and make strategic hires necessary to meet the growing demand from healthcare providers and patients.
- Cherokee Health Systems Partners with Noteworth to Boost Provider-patient Engagement, Value-based Care
- Geisinger Launches Platform Leveraging Patient Collected Data To Manage Chronic Care
- Podcast: Why the Time is Right for Predictive Analytics
- Improving Access to Care for Rural Maternity Patients
- Geisinger Rolls out Platform for Virtual Monitoring of Chronic Disease Patients