With this new investment, the company will continue to build upon the delivery of Noteworth’s first-of-its-kind Digital Healthcare platform. The platform provides a number of beneficial capabilities including expanded access to care in order to eliminate the barriers to care by putting health services into the patient’s hands. One of the main goals for the company is working to extend patient engagement by providing clinicians with the tools to communicate directly with patients through video, chat and push notifications. The Noteworth platform works to help reduce costs by decreasing readmissions and the use of high cost services with timely interventions. In addition, Noteworth will help clinicians obtain new reimbursements to generate additional income for new streams of revenue.
- AiThority Interview with Donna Morrow, VP of Clinical Operations and Client Success at Noteworth
- Building a Robust Virtual Care Toolbox to Engage Patients and Improve Outcomes
- 3 Important Practices to Comply with CMS’ New Data Accessibility Regulation
- Pandemic Opens Minds, Loosens Providers’ Purse Strings for Remote Patient Monitoring
- How Two New Jersey Companies, Noteworth and CentraState Healthcare System, Worked Together During the Pandemic