With this new investment, the company will continue to build upon the delivery of Noteworth’s first-of-its-kind Digital Healthcare platform. The platform provides a number of beneficial capabilities including expanded access to care in order to eliminate the barriers to care by putting health services into the patient’s hands. One of the main goals for the company is working to extend patient engagement by providing clinicians with the tools to communicate directly with patients through video, chat and push notifications. The Noteworth platform works to help reduce costs by decreasing readmissions and the use of high cost services with timely interventions. In addition, Noteworth will help clinicians obtain new reimbursements to generate additional income for new streams of revenue.
- CentraState Healthcare System Partners with Noteworth to Deliver Telemedicine Services and Extend Care Management Capabilities
- St. Louis based Esse Health Partners with Noteworth to Integrate Virtual Care Delivery Solutions Copy
- Revolutionizing Remote Patient Monitoring in 2021
- Digital healthcare “improves health outcomes”
- Survey: Healthcare Industry Will Continue to Embrace Digital Healthcare Platforms in 2021