With this new investment, the company will continue to build upon the delivery of Noteworth’s first-of-its-kind Digital Healthcare platform. The platform provides a number of beneficial capabilities including expanded access to care in order to eliminate the barriers to care by putting health services into the patient’s hands. One of the main goals for the company is working to extend patient engagement by providing clinicians with the tools to communicate directly with patients through video, chat and push notifications. The Noteworth platform works to help reduce costs by decreasing readmissions and the use of high cost services with timely interventions. In addition, Noteworth will help clinicians obtain new reimbursements to generate additional income for new streams of revenue.
- Geisinger Launches Platform Leveraging Patient Collected Data To Manage Chronic Care
- Podcast: Why the Time is Right for Predictive Analytics
- Improving Access to Care for Rural Maternity Patients
- Geisinger Rolls out Platform for Virtual Monitoring of Chronic Disease Patients
- Consolidate Virtual Care Technology to Let Clinicians Focus on Patient Care