Today Noteworth, a first-of-its-kind Digital Healthcare platform for modernizing Digital Medicine delivery operations, announced a $5 million oversubscribed seed funding round led by Laconia Capital Group with participation from Draper Associates, Frontier Ventures, Techstars Ventures, Wavemaker360, Springtide Capital and others. The funding will be used to expand operations of their digital medical technology and make strategic hires necessary to meet the growing demand from healthcare providers and patients.
- CentraState Healthcare System Partners with Noteworth to Deliver Telemedicine Services and Extend Care Management Capabilities
- St. Louis based Esse Health Partners with Noteworth to Integrate Virtual Care Delivery Solutions Copy
- Revolutionizing Remote Patient Monitoring in 2021
- Digital healthcare “improves health outcomes”
- Survey: Healthcare Industry Will Continue to Embrace Digital Healthcare Platforms in 2021